This is delicious Plant-Based Lentil Soup is warming, thick and filling that’s super easy to make.
This must be one of the easiest and quickest soups to make that packs an enormous nutrient punch. It’s full of red lentils, leeks, carrots, onions and celery. It’s a meal in a bowl!
- 1 large onion sliced
- 3 stalks celery sliced
- 2 large leeks sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 180 g /6oz red lentils rinsed until the water runs clear
- 1250 ml Marigold vegan bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 small bay leaves
- 2 carrots sliced
- Add 4cm of water to a large pot and add all the vegetables. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the veg are softened. Stir occasionally to ensure they don't catch on.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes with the lid half on.
- Use a stick blender to puree the soup or transfer it to a blender. Check the seasoning and then serve with homemade wholemeal or wholegrain bread.
Are You Ready To Lose Weight The Plant-Based Way?
Perhaps you just want to Switch to a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet?
Here’s some help for you…
Have you checked out my new Plant-Based Weight Course? Designed to teach you step by step how to lose weight by following a whole food, plant-based diet each module will empower you with the knowledge that will inspire and motivate you to lose weight and keep it off permanently. Check it out now!
Designed to take you by the hand and lead you step by step over 23 days to switch from your usual diet to following a whole food, plant based diet it’ll give you all the information you need!