This delicious Plant-Based Spicy Parsnip Soup will take you by surprise. It’s got a huge depth of yummy flavours that explode in your mouth. Ideal for lunch or as a starter, it’s filling and delicious. Enjoy!
- 1000 g fresh parsnips chopped equally
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 300 g potatoes chopped equally
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder You can use your favourite strength here
- 1 carton coconut cream
- 2 litre bouillon
- 4 large onions finely chopped
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to a pot containing 4cm of cold water and cook over a low heat for 5-6 minutes until the onions are soft. Add more water if the water dries up.
- Add the parsnips, potatoes, curry powder, stock and chilli. Bring to a boil then turn the heat down and simmer with the lid on for 20 - 25 minutes until the parsnips and potatoes are cooked through.
- Stir the coconut cream into the soup then remove from the heat.
- Blend with a hand blender until smooth and creamy.
- Serve into warm soup bowls or put into containers to cool before putting into the freezer or the fridge to have later.
Up above, I shared with you my recipe for Plant-Based Spicy Parsnip Soup. If you found this post helpful, please take a moment to SHARE this post with people you think will find it valuable. You can use the buttons to share this post with your social networks. Hopefully you will and so I’ll give you a big THANK YOU in anticipation.
What do you think? Did you make it and enjoy it? Let me know what you think.