I got this recipe for spicy celery soup from my mum and tinkered with it to give it a bit of a kick. It won’t come as a surprise to you that this recipe doesn’t have cream or milk in it. I hope you enjoy it!
Delicious, spicy celery soup that's perfect to warm up after a long country walk.
- 2 Onions (Finely chopped)
- 2 heads Celery (Equally chopped)
- 1.5 pints Marigold Vegan Bouillion
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Puree
- 1 teaspoon Hot paprika
- Put your chopped onions in a pan with about five tablespoons of water and let them soften under a low heat for about for seven minutes. Don’t let them burn or catch on.
- Meanwhile, wash and chop your celery and make your one and half pints of Marigold stock.
- Once the onions are soft, add the stock, celery, tomato puree and hot paprika. Bring to the boil and then turn down and simmer for 45 minutes.
- I then take my stick blender and blend the soup so it’s a lovely smooth consistency. Spoon into warm bowls and serve with warm crusty bread and a big green, crunchy salad, or take it to work the next day in a flask for a delicious, packed lunch.
- OK, it's now your turn to cook.
What do you think of the recipe? Like it? Hate it? Was there one ingredient that surprised you?
Please share your feedback via comments.
Sign-up today to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox every week.
[optin_box style=”10″ alignment=”center” email_field=”email” email_default=”Enter your email address” integration_type=”aweber” thank_you_page=”https://carolinesplantbaseddiet.com/youve-subscribed-to-our-newsletter/” list=”3048614″ name_field=”name” name_default=”Enter your first name”][optin_box_field name=”headline”]Here’s The Headline For The Box[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”paragraph”]PHA+TG9yZW0gaXBzdW0gZG9sb3Igc2l0IGFtZXQsIGNvbnNlY3RldHVyIGFkaXBpc2NpbmcgZWxpdC4gRG9uZWMgdmVsIG51bmMgbm9uIGxhY3VzIHZlbmVuYXRpcyBjb21tb2RvLjwvcD4K[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”privacy”]We value your privacy and would never spam you[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”top_color”]undefined[/optin_box_field][optin_box_button type=”0″ button_below=”Y”]Subscribe[/optin_box_button] [/optin_box]