This Plant Based Vegan Mango Salsa is a simple and quick dip that’s great to serve with tortilla chips or serve it with the Black Bean Chilli that you can find by clicking here. You can also try serving it with the Plant Based Vegan Chocolate Dessert, strange combination but it seems to work.
- 1 cup Frozen mango or one large mango Cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 Large tomato Diced
- 1/4 cup Minced fresh coriander
- 3 tablespoons Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine. Let it stand for 15 minutes to allow the flavours to develop fully.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with homemade tortilla chips or as a side dish with the plant based vegan black bean chilli.
Up above, I shared with you Plant Based Vegan Mango Salsa. If you found this post helpful, please take a moment to SHARE this post with people you think will find it valuable. You can use the buttons to share this post with your social networks. Hopefully you will and so I’ll give you a big THANK YOU in anticipation.