This is a very rich Plant Based Vegan Chocolate Dessert that you can even use as a dip for fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas, melon, grapes etc. You’ll not need to eat a lot to get that sweet fix!
To ensure it’s as smooth as it can be, when you mix the cornflour and the water make sure it’s very smooth then add it to the pot stirring all the time until it begins to thicken. It won’t take long so if you stop stirring for even a few seconds it’s likely to go lumpy.
- 3 tablespoons Cornflour
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 1/2 cup Plant milk such as brown rice milk or almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup White sugar
- Put the cornflour and water in a bowl and mix into a smooth paste.
- Put all the other ingredients into a pot and then stir in the cornflour mixture (keep stirring all the time to ensure it doesn't go lumpy) then heat the mixture over a low heat stirring all the time until it begins to thicken.
- Let it cool in the pot for about five minutes and then spoon into a serving dish/es and if you're serving it cold, put it into the fridge.
Up above, I shared with you Plant Based Vegan Chocolate Dessert. If you found this post helpful, please take a moment to SHARE this post with people you think will find it valuable. You can use the buttons to share this post with your social networks. Hopefully you will and so I’ll give you a big THANK YOU in anticipation.