How do you fancy a super tasty Plant-Based Tropical Fruit Salad as a refreshing and sweet finish to your plant based lunch or dinner? If you are, then you’ve found it! This Plant-Based Tropical Fruit Salad is bursting with flavours from the tropics including oranges, pineapple, banana and coconut with a sprinkling of seasonal dried cranberries for good measure.
It’s a delicious dessert that will satisfy anyone with a sweet tooth. Plus its bursting with health promoting antioxidants.
You can make it the day before if you want, just remember to leave the banana out and cut it up just before you serve.
- Mixing bowl
- 2 oranges peeled and cut up into small pieces
- 1 small fresh pineapple cut up into small pieces
- 32 g desiccated coconut
- 1 banana sliced
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Mix together the oranges, pineapple, coconut and cranberries in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all the liquid - the orange juice, water and almond extract then pour it over the fruit. Toss until evenly distributed.
- Serve or store covered in a container in the fridge for up to two days.
I hope you enjoy my delicious Plant-Based Tropical Fruit Salad as much as I do. What do you think? Did you make it. Please share it with your friends and family using the share buttons above left.
Are You Ready To Lose Weight The Plant-Based Way? or Perhaps you just want to Switch to a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet? Here’s some help for you…
Have you checked out my new Plant-Based Weight Course? Designed to teach you step by step how to lose weight by following a whole food, plant-based diet each module will empower you with the knowledge that will inspire and motivate you to lose weight and keep it off permanently. Check it out now!
If you want to switch to following a whole food, plant-based diet but aren’t interested in losing weight, then my new 23 Day Plant-Based Switch Course is for you. Designed to take you by the hand and lead you step by step over 23 days to switch from your usual diet to following a whole food, plant based diet it’ll give you all the information you need!