This is a super simple tomato soup recipe – I know, I say this all the time, but it’s true! It was given to me by a friend and is ideal to make when you’re in a rush.
Just chop all the veg, put it into the pot with the tinned tomatoes (you can off course use fresh) and stock, then simmer for 15-20 minutes. Whizz in a blender, add some fresh basil, tabasco and vegan Worcestershire sauce to taste, and ladle into warm soup bowls.
Delicious with some homemade bread and a fresh green salad, or as a starter. I’m sure you’ll find it very tasty!
- 800g tinned chopped tomatoes, usually two tins
- 2 celery sticks (chopped)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed and chopped)
- 1l Marigold Vegan Bouillon
- handful fresh basil leaves
- Tabasco to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a large pot and bring to the boil. Turn down and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check to to make sure the vegetables are cooked, then blend to a smooth consistency. Add the fresh basil leaves, stir, then ladle into warm soup bowls.
- Serve with fresh bread and a green salad.
Looking to take the hassle out of planning your plant-based meals? Buy my 7 day whole food, plant-based meal plan and receive my 31 plant-based meals digital cookbook for FREE!
(Only available until 3rd April 2015) You can find out more by clicking here.
Join Our Community
Sign-up today for free and be the first to find out when there’s new updates.
Up above, I shared with you Plant-Based Tomato Soup. If you found this post helpful, please take a moment to SHARE this post with people you think will find it valuable. You can use the buttons to share this post with your social networks. Hopefully you will and so I’ll give you a big THANK YOU in anticipation.