This delicious Plant Based Minestrone soup is very easy to make and has a lovely fresh flavour. It’s ideal for lunch or as a starter. Why don’t you try serving it with some homemade crusty bread and a green salad? Enjoy!
- 1 Onion (Finely chopped)
- 2 Carrots (Chopped)
- 2 Leeks (Cut lengthways, then each half cut lengthways again then sliced)
- 2 Fresh tomatoes (Chopped)
- 125oz Wholewheat Pasta
- 1.25l Marigold Vegan Bouillion
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- Add water to a depth of 3cm to a pot. Add the onion, carrots, leeks and garlic and cook over a low heat for 6-7 minutes until they are soft.
- Add some black pepper to the pot then add the tomatoes and stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the wholewheat pasta to the pot and cook until the pasta is cooked through but still retains its shape.
- Serve into warm soup bowls.
Sign-up today to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox every week.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Up above, I shared with you my recipe for Plant Based Minestrone. If you found this post helpful, please take a moment to SHARE this post with people you think will find it valuable. You can use the buttons to share this post with your social networks. Hopefully you will and so I’ll give you a big THANK YOU in anticipation.
But, I also want to finish off with a question that I’d like you to answer…
What do you think? Did you make it and enjoy it? Did you change it? Let me know what you think below.