This Plant-Based Kalamata Black Olive Spread is absolutely delicious! It’s full of fresh natural ingredients such as black olives, herbs such as oregano, marjoram, basil, chilies and garlic. You can make it very quickly and simply – you just put all these ingredients into a bowl and mash them together or, if you’ve got a hand held blender, use that to get a super smooth consistency.
It packs a huge flavorsome punch and can be eaten in many different ways including as a spread on toast or your sandwiches or subs, as the basis for special occasion tarts, or as a dip.
I’m hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 335 g/12oz pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 garlic cloves crushed then chopped
- Half teaspoon dried oregano
- Quarter teaspoon dried marjoram
- Half teaspoon thyme
- One teaspoon crushed chili flakes feel free to adjust the amount if you don't like your food too hot
- Half teaspoon dried basil
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse chop until you reach your desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Are You Ready To Lose Weight The Plant-Based Way? or Perhaps you just want to Switch to a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet? Here’s some help for you…
Have you checked out my new Plant-Based Weight Course? Designed to teach you step by step how to lose weight by following a whole food, plant-based diet each module will empower you with the knowledge that will inspire and motivate you to lose weight and keep it off permanently. Check it out now!
If you want to switch to following a whole food, plant-based diet but aren’t interested in losing weight, then my new 23 Day Plant-Based Switch Course is for you. Designed to take you by the hand and lead you step by step over 23 days to switch from your usual diet to following a whole food, plant based diet it’ll give you all the information you need!