Plant-Based Green Goddess Soup – it’s bursting with flavour, fibre and fabulously filling, you have to try my super simple to make Green Goddess soup. It’s great for lunch with a sandwich and salad and will keep you powered up throughout the afternoon.
Leeks, courgettes and celery are cooked over a low heat to release their flavours, quinoa is added with some stock and then it’s all blended together. Super simple!
Remember that fibre, our all important friend, can only be found in plants. You won’t find it in meat, fish or dairy products.
I hope you enjoy my super tasty Plant-Based Green Goddess Soup and reap the benefits of every ingredient that I’ve used.
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 leeks finely chopped
- 4 courgettes chopped
- 2 heads celery chopped
- 1 pint Marigold bouillon
- 80 g/3oz quinoa cook as per packet instructions
- 2 cloves garlic crushed then chopped
- Put the onions, courgettes, leeks, garlic and celery into a pot with a couple of inches of water. Put the lid on the pot and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the quinoa to the pot with the stock and cook for a further 10 minutes. (Remember to cook the quinoa as per the packet instructions.)
- Then blend with a stick blender until you reach your desired consistency.
- Ladle into warm soup bowls or divide into portions and freeze.
Are You Ready To Lose Weight The Plant-Based Way?
Perhaps you just want to Switch to a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet?
Here’s some help for you…
Have you checked out my new Plant-Based Weight Course? Designed to teach you step by step how to lose weight by following a whole food, plant-based diet each module will empower you with the knowledge that will inspire and motivate you to lose weight and keep it off permanently. Check it out now!
Designed to take you by the hand and lead you step by step over 23 days to switch from your usual diet to following a whole food, plant based diet it’ll give you all the information you need!