This yummy Plant-Based Avocado and Walnut Salad is super simple to make and is delicious with the plant-based adzuki bean burgers and sweet potato chips, or with the plant-based falafel. You can also eat on its own with some crunchy wholemeal bread and spicy bean pate.
I’ve just added some freshly ground black pepper to it here, but you add a simple lemon juice dressing, but it’s also good with balsamic vinegar and honey mustard dressing. You can find more info about some oil free salad dressings here.
I hope you find it as tasty as I do.
Let me know how you get on making it by leaving me a comment below.
If you like it, please share with your friends and family. Thank you!
- 1 avocado roughly chopped
- 10 walnuts halves dry roasted in the oven
- 10 baby plum tomatoes halved
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves such as watercress rocket and spinach
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 10 slices of cucumber quartered
- Place the washed salad leaves in a bowl/plate. Add the chopped tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and avocado. Top with the roasted walnuts and finish off with a little freshly ground black pepper.
To finish up…
If you like this recipe, please take a moment to SHARE it with your friends and family, just use the buttons on the left. Hopefully you will and so I’ll give you a big THANK YOU in anticipation.