Do you need a quick and yummy starter or side dish?
Then plant-based gorgeous greens with tamari and sesame seeds is just for you. It’s a wonderfully tasty side dish or boast it up with more veg for a simple supple or lunch.
If you made it and enjoyed it, please share it with your friends and family. Thank you!
- 1 pak choi
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 handful tenderstem broccoli
- 1 heaped tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 handful mange out
- 1 handful green beans
- Wash all the greens and spin until most of the water is gone.
- Add 6 tablespoons of water to a stir fry pan and add the tamari. Heat until it bubbles.
- Add the broccoli and stir fry for about three minutes moving the tenderstems round the pan.
- Add the pak choi, baby spinach leaves and more tamari if needed. Continue stirring until the leaves have wilted.
- Serve on to a large serving dish or bowl and sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds across the top.