This Fabulous Fresh Fruit Salad is bursting with flavour. It’s the perfect way to round off Easter lunch as it’s fresh, light and filling. The basil gives it a lovely lift. Go on surprise yourself with how easy it is to make.
Fabulous Fresh Fruit Salad
- 1 honeydew melon chopped into equal bitesize pieces
- 1 pineapple chopped into equal bitesize pieces
- 4 kiwi fruits sliced with the skin removed
- 1 mango cut into equal bitesize pieces
- 2 pomegranates seeds only
- 1 lemon squeezed with the juice reserved
- 1 bunch of fresh basil tear leaves equally
- Put all the ingredients into a big bowl and then toss them altogether.
- Leave to stand for 20 minutes and then serve.
Up above, I shared with you my recipe for Fabulous Fresh Fruit Salad. If you made it, and enjoyed it, share it with your friends and family using the usual share buttons on the left.