This weeks recipe of the week is Carrot Soup with Ginger or Orange or Coriander. I made it when I had friends round for dinner and it was just perfect. You can add a complimentary flavour to the soup so it can become carrot soup with ginger or orange or coriander. Or, leave it as it is to get a pure burst of carrot!
- 2 Onions (Chopped)
- 700g Carrots (Chopped)
- 1.1l Marigold Vegan Bouillion
- 1 " Ginger (Finely Grated)
- 1 Orange (Finely Grate the Rind and Squeeze the Juice)
- Add the chopped onions and carrots to a big soup pot with 3cm/2inches of water. Soften under a low heat. This will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil and then turn the heat down and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are fully cooked.
- Remove from the heat and puree using a blender or a stick blender.
- Choose the flavour you'd like to add to your soup - ginger, orange of coriander. Then add that to the pureed soup and gently reheat.
- Ladle into warm bowls and serve with crusty brown bread and a green salad with pomegranates and toasted hazelnuts.
Sign-up today to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox every week.
[optin_box style=”10″ alignment=”center” email_field=”email” email_default=”Enter your email address” integration_type=”aweber” thank_you_page=”https://carolinesplantbaseddiet.com/youve-subscribed-to-our-newsletter/” list=”3048614″ name_field=”name” name_default=”Enter your first name”][optin_box_field name=”headline”]Here’s The Headline For The Box[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”paragraph”]PHA+TG9yZW0gaXBzdW0gZG9sb3Igc2l0IGFtZXQsIGNvbnNlY3RldHVyIGFkaXBpc2NpbmcgZWxpdC4gRG9uZWMgdmVsIG51bmMgbm9uIGxhY3VzIHZlbmVuYXRpcyBjb21tb2RvLjwvcD4K[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”privacy”]We value your privacy and would never spam you[/optin_box_field][optin_box_field name=”top_color”]undefined[/optin_box_field][optin_box_button type=”0″ button_below=”Y”]Subscribe[/optin_box_button] [/optin_box]