A seasonal, tasty and warming soup, perfect for Halloween!
This is an alternative take on the traditional pumpkin soup. It’s got carrots, caraway seeds and thyme in it, but boy is it tasty!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 450g carrots, sliced
- 450g pumpkin, seeded and chopped
- 1l Marigold vegan bouillon
- Add 3cm or so of water to a pot and add the onion, garlic, caraway seeds and thyme to the pot. Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes and then add the carrots and pumpkin. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and then bring the soup to the boil, cover and simmer for a further 30 minutes.
- Use a stick blender to puree the soup or blend it in a regular blender. Check the temperature and heat through if necessary then serve in warm bowls.
Up above, I shared with you Plant Based Vegan Carrot and Pumpkin Soup. If you found this post helpful, please take a moment to SHARE this post with people you think will find it valuable. You can use the buttons to share this post with your social networks. Hopefully you will and so I’ll give you a big THANK YOU in anticipation.
Sign-up today to join our community to get weekly updates straight into your inbox every week.
We value your privacy and would never spam you