Posted by https://carolinesplantbaseddiet.com/7-of-my-favourite-plant-based-comfort-foods/
© 2016 Caroline's Plant Based Diet. All rights reserved.
- 800g tinned chopped tomatoes, usually two tins
- 2 celery sticks (chopped)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed and chopped)
- 1l Marigold Vegan Bouillon
- handful fresh basil leaves
- Tabasco to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a large pot and bring to the boil. Turn down and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check to to make sure the vegetables are cooked, then blend to a smooth consistency. Add the fresh basil leaves, stir, then ladle into warm soup bowls.
- Serve with fresh bread and a green salad.
Loading nutrition data...